Preparing our students for Online Learning and Learning online while at school.
Here is a few things Caledonia Teachers and Administration have been doing to prepare students in case we need to pivot to Online Learning.
GNSPES LOGIN gives students access to the following: Google classroom, GNSPES EMAIL, Math Homework Hub (free math tutoring), Google Meet, Google Slides, Google Docs, Google sheets, Google Earth, Jamboard. All students have a login and have logged into their account.
- All families have a copy of their power schools username and password. Please reach out to Mrs West if you need a copy.
- All families have a copy of all the course codes for google classrooms. Have your child log in and show you their google classrooms.
- All students are logging into their google classrooms.
- Teachers are using google meet with the students this week and next week to model how to log in to the google meet.
- Teachers have helped all students log in to Power schools so they can get assess to their assessment marks.
- Teachers have been using online tools such as Jamboard, Google Meets, Flip Grid, Google Forums, Wakelet, Pixton.
- All students have their GNPES webmail and use that to communicate in class.
- All students have been added to google classrooms.
- Chrome books are on their way home each night for all grade levels starting with Grade 9.